Sunday, June 4, 2017

Iphone 6s plus or the newest iphone?

So I don't have a phone right now because it broke so I wanted to buy an iphone 6s plus which I would buy with my own money. My parents asked me if I wanted to buy it now or wait until November when there's a deal on the newest iphone.
I of course said now because I can't go 6 months without a phone. But now they're trying to force me to wait until black Friday to buy the newest iphone 7s which they said they would pay for. I personally don't think that is a good deal when I have to go 6 months including all of summer without a phone when I could save $600 and buy the 6s plus now?
The main reason they don't want me to get the 6s plus is BC they think it will be OLD and not the newest design… But the iphone 8 is coming out at the same time as the iphone 7s and the iphone 8 will be much more expensive so I'll have to get the 7s which won't even be the most high tech phone since the 8 will be the most high tech out…
What are your thoughts? Please reply. Thank you

Read more: Iphone 6s plus or the newest iphone?