Monday, July 17, 2017

Banned from Six Flags for recording while on roller coaster!

I got banned from Six Flags today for recording with a cell phone while on a roller coaster. They told me the ban was for one year. They asked for ID but I lied and told them I did not have any. They proceeded to ask me my info to write on a trespass (violation ticket) warning slip like my name, address, age, date of birth, etc… I also gave them false info. They asked if I was a season pass holder and I told them no, when I was in fact yes a season and dining pass holder. Also, the picture they have of me is during the ride with my iPhone held up in front, blocking my face. So what do you think guys? It's safe to go back again within the year? They have false information from me, and the picture they have to go with their copy of the violation ticket has my face essentially blocked out by my phone.

Read more: Banned from Six Flags for recording while on roller coaster!