Monday, July 17, 2017

It is right for my widow mother to tell me to stop schooling because my aunt can't anymore support me?

after my dad died when I was in elementary, it has been my aunt ( father's sister ) who supported me and my brother through out elementary and college. My mom left, us to her. She never dares to gave us a single cents or what. If we ask something from her she used to tell me and my brother " ask from your aunt or grandma. I have no money. Even we knew she has a stable job working as a overseas worker and used to go mingled with her friend attending social functions and event as we seen on her facebook account.
It has only been when I was reached second year college she offers me to give me monthly allowance. However a just received it on occasion only but not monthly. Until this year, my brother is about to enter college. And I understand my aunt it would be hard for her to support both of us. She is physically disabled and strive 7 days a week just for us So I ask my mom if she can finance my college fees. What did she answer? Do not anymore continue your studies if this will be the situation. I felt bad, Isn't it, it is her responsible to take care of us being her children? Looking at her, she wear signature dress and shoes, with high tech gadget iphone, She also received my dad monthly insurance pension.

Read more: It is right for my widow mother to tell me to stop schooling because my aunt can't anymore support me?