Sunday, July 9, 2017

Found out my brother has been stealing from other people?

This is a long story but basically I found out my brother has been stealing from his entire group of friends and they all found out about it and confronted him but he denied it so they just stopped talking to him. But one incident happened involving me where I got accused of taking something and he let me take the blame. He has a girlfriend and I'm friends with his girlfriend and her sister. We were all spending the night at his girlfriend's sisters house one weekend and he stole an iphone from their apartment. His girlfriends sister basically thought it was me who took it and we got into a fight and stopped being friends but now months later I realize it was my brother who took it and he never confessed and just let me take the blame. I don't know what to do or how to feel I just never expected this out of him. Any advice?

Read more: Found out my brother has been stealing from other people?