Thursday, July 13, 2017

I'm a victim of cyber bullying. They are monitoring my phone and I need help to stop it

A person on a site called Wattpad is repeatedly sending me terrible awful messages about how horrible of a they think that I'm. In turn they some how monitors my phone and can tell me the stuff I do, who I text, and what I text them. Not only that they somehow got access to my phone number and had someone text me as like a spy to see how I would react. They honestly hate me and they won't leave me alone no matter how much I ask. They believe that they are doing some sort of justice by harassing me and they won't stop until they believe I have changed from this image they see me as. Reason is not a option. I don't feel safe and my privacy has been invaded. I don't know how to get this to stop. I really need someone's help on how to stop them from monitoring my phone. I have a IPhone 6. Please and thank you.

Read more: I'm a victim of cyber bullying. They are monitoring my phone and I need help to stop it