Monday, July 10, 2017

How to stop my dad from tracking my phone?

I have an iPhone 6. I'm 17 years old, and when my parents got a divorce a year ago I moved in with my mom because my dad had been mentally abusing me. He still does it over the phone, but I can deal with it as long as I don't have to be around him. I recently went back while he was away to get the rest of my stuff from his house. He will be getting back from his trip today, and I'm scared of what he will do when he gets back and sees that I have completely moved out. I just found out he can track my phone with a parental setting or something, and o wanted to know if there's anything I can do to make it so he can't find me. Will turning off my location help? Thank you for your time

Read more: How to stop my dad from tracking my phone?