Thursday, July 13, 2017

I got scammed on?! Is there anything I can do?

I bought a factory unlocked 'iphone' on offerup, It turned out to be a fake iphone. It turns on just like an iphone but you can't connect it and it doesn't have many iphone features. Anyways, This person that sold it to me still had his ad up. So i messaged him under a different account asking if he still has his 'iphone'. He said he did. I think this person is selling fake iphones to people. I will be meeting this person again (he doesn't know its me and my friend) to buy his "iphone". I just want to confront him about what he did to me. I won't try to hurt him or anything because i might cause a bigger problem and i don't know if this guy has a weapon. Is there anything i can do? Should i report him to the police? Can i still get my money back? What should i tell him and what should i do when i see him? Its actually not me who will be seeing him. I will be in the car but my friend is gonna play the victim and pretend to buy his fake phone. I think that they ( the two boys that sold me the phone) might have other people around too because he was on the phone with someone when they approached me and they were parked far away from our meeting location. Also, i know it was stupid of me to not check the phone thoroughly. I learned my lesson. I just want to get justice somehow and i really don't want these people scamming others.

Read more: I got scammed on?! Is there anything I can do?