Friday, February 16, 2018

How do you find who owns a web hosting company?

There's some pop up site that keeps popping up on my Iphone 7. It's constantly changing the address so I keep blocking the sites, but they just keep creating a new address. They all end with ".top" - I've tried blocking ".top" hoping it will block any/all addresses that end with it, but it doesn't do it. On top of the pop ups it keeps using, the ones I've blocked keep popping up with a message to unblock it! I'd like to find out who owns this ".top" hosting to contact them to insist they stop and report them for sending these popups. My phone and Safari are updated. I'm not even sure if this is a Safari issue. Is there a way to load some other browser on the phone to see if it stops these popups?

Read more: How do you find who owns a web hosting company?