Monday, February 12, 2018

My friend keeps grabbing my phone and I hate it so much?

I have an iPhone 6s, and so does my friend. She's had hers for almost 2 years, but I only got mine a few months ago for my birthday. I take care of mine and everything, but she doesn't respect mine!

Some examples of what she did\does:

1) I laugh at a meme or a video, and show my friends. The others look at it and laugh and everything, but she GRABS IT from my hand to hold it and see.

2) She loves the famous ice skater Patrick Chan because he's 'half Chinese and Canadian like her' but I wasn't convinced. And I can tell because I'M full Chinese. So I look it up, and sure enough he's full Chinese, but is from Canada (like me). She says "let me see", so I hold my phone tightly in my hand but I face the screen towards her, not wanting her to take it, and she rips it out of my hand! And the way she does it, I'm scared it'll slip out of her hands and fall and shatter!

3) I was showing my friends a text I got from a guy, who was asking for some sexy pictures of me, and we were all like "omg f boy alert' and 'ewww how dare he' and then she had scissors in her hand because she was cutting some paper, so she points at the screen WITH her scissors, and they hit the screen!

I've told her I don't want her grabbing my phone, and she says she won't do it again, but she does! I ask her why she doesn't use her own phone, and her excuse is "I can't connect to the wifi of the school" and "I don't need to use it"

How can I stop her from using or touching my phone?

Read more: My friend keeps grabbing my phone and I hate it so much?