Thursday, February 15, 2018

How to make a facebook account that won't get immediately disabled?

A couple of months ago my facebook got a weird bug or hacked and then after that I got it back and added a bunch of people I met on a night out. After I added them Facebook told me to only add people I know which was odd then it got disabled and asked for a picture. I added a normal selfie and ID and 2 months later nothing.

They're absolutely no help and now whnever I make a new one they disable it maybe because they recognise my picture or ip?

So how can I make my account again? I've seen people have mentioned to change my ip or use a VPN, but I don't know how to do that. Is ther any apps I can use to get around it on the iphone? Any help I would love

And please don't tell me I should stop making accounts or just contact facebook because they don't care and nowadays facebook is pretty useful and at college people use it for communicating over group projects and I can't get involved! Please help x

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/how-to-make-a-facebook-account-that-won-t-get.html