Sunday, February 11, 2018

I'm obsessed with taking screenshots?

Please don't answer if you're going to troll

I know it sounds ridiculous but I currently have 32,250 pictures in my iPhone camera roll and they're basically all screenshots.

I think something is seriously wrong with me
For ex: I'll be watching a YouTube video or just watch something on Netflix and I'll end up taking around 30-50 screenshots throughout and I sometimes take 10 screenshots in a row just because it "feels satisfying" or feels right
And I'll just keep repeating that

And even if I'm just on instagram. I'll literally take pictures of every single picture and comment even though I know I'll never look back at them

What's wrong with me! What should I do to stop

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/i-m-obsessed-with-taking-screenshots.html