Tuesday, February 13, 2018

My 10 year old daughter is being bad and constantly has an attitude

She talks back time constantly and makes fun of her 7 year old brother because he had 2 baby teeth pulled. She also has phase 1 braces and I have to nag her to brush and floss her teeth. She also won't clean her room unless I force her and help her or do it myself. She also threw a tantrum because I wouldn't buy her clothes from aeropostale. She is already starting puberty and is so moody and irritable constantly. I took her bedroom door, tv, tablet, and iPhone away because she kicked and punched her brother last night. She will get those things back on Wednesday and she can get ready in the bathroom in the mornings. I told her that the door, tablet, tv, and iPhone are privilideges, not rights. She screamed "you can't take my door away, it is not fair." I told her that the bathroom is for privacy. She is so disrespectful like she will say "shut up talking to me hoe." What is wrong with her? She also craves junk food a lot.

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/my-10-year-old-daughter-is-being-bad-and-constantly-has.html