Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Questions about the iPhone 7 Plus?

I'm thinking about getting the iPhone 7 Plus (I might get the 7 but I'll likely get the 7 plus) but I have a few questions about the 7 plus before I get it:
1. I have an iPhone 6 right now and it has an awful battery meaning it drains quicker than usual and I've gone to Apple many times and they've said my phone was okay. I know something about Apple slowing down the iPhones because of some unexpected shut down and they apologized and lowered the battery replacement from $79 to $29. Will my iPhone 7 Plus have the same battery problem?
2. I know the iPhone 7 Plus is about $120 more than the iPhone 7, but is it really worth the price? I don't understand the difference between the two besides one being bigger than the other.
3. My iPhone 6 is very glitchy and crashes a lot (it actually just did a minute ago) Will the 7 plus crash and glitch a lot? My 6 has a glitch problem with Snapchat for some reason.
4. (Not so serious) I'm one of those people who is very picky about choosing the color for my iPhone. I looked at all the colors online and I eliminated a few. So which would you choose out of these two: jet black or silver.
Thanks for the help!

Read more: Questions about the iPhone 7 Plus?