Monday, August 20, 2012

I really want an iPhone?

Ok.So I don't have a cellphone. Well I had a phone, actually two cellphones, but they both got lost. The first phone got lost when I was on vacation like 3 years ago. And the other phone got lost this year. I was finishing practice for a recital and I was unpacking my bag that had my costumes and my phone in it. All I know was it was in my bag and then I could never find it again. I don't know if someone at practice stole it or I misplaced it or what.So my mom got mad at me and said I will never get a phone again and said how careless I am. I didn't mean to lose them, I mean everyone makes mistakes. She loses her stuff to and then makes me find them for her and then she blames it on her aging and this happens like everyday. Anyway, I want to show my mom that I can be more responsible so that she can buy me an iPhone 4s and I promise to God and my soul that I will definitely not lose this one.So does any one know any ways that I can show her I can be more responsible and even a teen job I can go to just incase I have to pay for it myself? I really want an iPhone
>>> I really want an iPhone?