Thursday, August 23, 2012

I'm being kicked out of my group home onto the streets! Help!

I haven't any relatives that can take me in. I don't have friends. I am a 24 year old female. I'm in Miami. I have no job and I'm on SSI. I don't get paid until the first. I'm going to be homeless.So if I am what do I do? I have an iPhone 4S. I can send my valuables to my dad(he lives in a 1br with strict rules on even having visitors). Plus he's in GA.
If I am to go on my own, what are things I should I bring, do, ect… to survive?

Also at this point, in a sense I really couldn't careless if I died but I don't want my family to be sad. That's the only reason I have to live.So I'm trying but it's hard. I have bipolar.

I have NO money right now. I can't take any food with me. I'm being kicked out in a few days. The group home is for addicts and they feel I don't belong there because I've never used drugs or drank alcohol, let alone have an issue with it.

Damn I really wish I was dead… Or didn't exist. I feel hated and I hate everyone else.
>>> I'm being kicked out of my group home onto the streets! Help!