Friday, August 24, 2012

Why won't Anime shippuuden work for me?

When I go to watch naruto shippuuden on my iPhone it says exactly this
Warning: get_headers(http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/h39CA4VPcyGniVaPvujl/mov/1?player=INTERNO&time=1345848931&token=_a29064a0440f5ab10130cf60887315c8) [function.get-headers]: failed to open stream: Connection refused in /home/animeshi/public_html/saposcript.ph… on line 136

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/animeshi/public_html/saposcript.ph… on line 140

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/animeshi/public_html/saposcript.ph… in /home/animeshi/public_html/saposcript.ph… on line 172
I don't know what that mean but it pops that up everyone I try to watch a video not just naruto but all of them.it was working fine last night and now I'm getting frustrates because it says it works fine for everyone else but me. And I don't know any other websites to watch Anime on my iPhone like Anime shippuuden. Could you please help me or at least tell me whatthe message means ?
>>> Why won't Anime shippuuden work for me?