Thursday, August 23, 2012

If you read a facebook mobile message on your phone does the sender know?

There are some annoying people in my family who i really don't want to see this weekend. i don't want them to know i read their fb email cause they invited me to some religious event. i'm not anti-religion..i just don't believe.anyway, do they know when i read their emails through my phone? or is that only if you read them through facebook itself? if they know, is there anyway for them to not know? that way i can be like, 'sorry.i didn't even know about the party.i didn't check my facebook all weekend'..thanks for any feedback :) p.s. i don't know if it matters, but i have verizon's family plan..and i don't have an ipad or iphone.my phone is a getto flip phone lol
Added (1). ---

but how do they know?
>>> If you read a facebook mobile message on your phone does the sender know?