Monday, August 20, 2012

Why do I feel a headache on top of my head. Anxiety? Brain tumor? Sleeping too much?

I've had a major panic attack 2 years ago and I suffer from mild anxiety attacks some times.
I've been working about 32 hours every week and don't think that's enough to get a stress headache, -I may be wrong. Today I slept pretty good, slept from 2:30 am to around 11 am. When I woke up I was watching videos on my iphone and watching tv.At about 3:30 pm I took a nap and woke up at about 5pm with a major headache-Its 9 pm and still hurts a bit. I worked out Friday on my trapezious muscles and my shoulders as well. I've seen a lot of websites that say it might be tension headache or stress. Other's say it can be a brain tumor (creeps me out :/ ). The area that I feel the pain is ontop of my head.At the very center on top of the skull. I don't know what caused it but if you may please help me out, it will calm me down a bit from my anxiety and it'll really help me :) When I get headaches at work, they' usually feel like stress headaches. I didn't eat lunch only potatoes at around 12 and wasn't hungry until now. A very tiny bit of nausea too.My neck feels somewhat stiff as well.
>>> Why do I feel a headache on top of my head. Anxiety? Brain tumor? Sleeping too much?