Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Help finding a lost and dead iPhone?

So I had a party on Saturday night and somehow managed to lose my phone in the midst of the party. Partway through the party, I lost it and then found it, and last remember setting it down on a table in my living room. There were still a few drunken guests there, but it was dead at that point and I wasn't worried about it. I left to make a quick run to Walmart with my friend, and when I came back everyone was gone and my phone wasn't there. I feel like I have looked everywhere in my house. Any suggestions for where to look, or where it could be? Any places that someone might have moved it? I also Facebook messaged everyone at my party asking if they had seen it.Is there ANY method to find a phone when it's dead? I know no one stole it, because it says on iCloud that it's still dead, and I think someone would've charged it had they stolen it. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
>>> Help finding a lost and dead iPhone?