Thursday, November 1, 2012

Should i buy a iPhone 4S or a iPod touch 5?

Been a Apple fan sice a kid. I had a iPod touch 3G which i used for a year and a half, i sold it off on eBay. Now i have a Nokia phone (using it for texting, games and music) this phone i am carrying with me for around 3 years, would love to use it for as long as the phone lives but all my friends have Touch screen phones, if i could get something better and cheap then i might change my mind.As the iPod touch 5 has now been released, what should i buy? as i checked the details of both iPod touch 5 and iPhone 4S have similar configurations except the fact that ipod touch 5 has a bigger screen and Panoramic photo capability.would love to have an experts opinion. If not an iPhone or iPod what phone should i get which gives me best of both worlds(music, touch, messaging, wifi, radio,… with flash)?

Help me out!
>>> Should i buy a iPhone 4S or a iPod touch 5?