Monday, October 29, 2012

What Canon EOS or Powershot Camera should I start out on as a beginning photographer?

Maybe not even Canon, just a better camera?
I want to start photography and I've wanted to for about 2 years, although my parents haven't been able to get me a legitimate camera until this year so I've been using little rinky-dink digital cameras and my iPhone. I'm really looking into a Canon now, though.
I want either an EOS or a Powershot and the majority of my photos are landscape/nature, but I am still looking into action/sports shots.
And even though I've been taking shots for 2 years, I don't have much experience or education in knowing what to look for in qualities of a camera for photography.
>>> What Canon EOS or Powershot Camera should I start out on as a beginning photographer?