Friday, November 2, 2012

My life is sh*t, tell me about how sh*t urs is?

Ok have to get the list off my chest

1. Dads a psycopathic control freak
2. He grts women in a relationship and then after a few years steals their money - he stole around $200000 from my mum - and to pay off all the debt it will take 106 years to pay it off and she's turning 56 in 2 weeks
3. Because thats what he did to my mum, she cant really afford anything (as in food clothes school fees) and what makes me feel worse is that she is so desperate and determined to make it work and my dad is so rich he cant be bothered to pay for anything
4.My friends ignore me and my best friend is likely to be leaving my school at the end of the year
5. Despite the fact my dad refuses to pay for food clothes school stuff etc he'll buy me an ipad iphone take me to malaysia and america so people think im a spolit when my mum who's paying for everything is really struggling
6. I was bullied, and im still being bullied now
7.My parents r diveroced
8.My friends worry about hairy legs and yet they think thats the most important thing in life when they have no idea
9.Im only a 14 and 5mth yr old girl
10. People are constantly judging me.
11. Someone tried to kidnap me.
12.My dad can get abusive
13. Everyone is meant to love their dad but i dont know how i feel.Im grateful of the amount he did do but he cant ever love anyone and he wrecked our lives so bad and despite the fact my parents split up nearly 6 years ago he is still #1 cause of problems

Thats all i can think of so far :/ but theyr the main ones

Whats worse is i can relate virtually all my problems back to my idiotic dad

Tell me how sh*t ur life is. Make a list and format it like did or whatever u like
>>> My life is sh*t, tell me about how sh*t urs is?