Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Which is easier? Getting a new car stereo or buying an FM transmitter?

I have a 2007 Toyota Corolla SE, and I was looking into buying a new car stereo so I could use my iPhone to listen to music; is it a better investment to just buy a new car stereo with an aux jack, or would it be worth it to pay $50 less and just buy an FM transmitter to plug into the outlet in the car and use through the radio?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated, I'll put the link to the FM transmitter I've been looking at below.
Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/Excelvan-Transmitter-Charger-Compatible-iPhone/dp/B008OSYIF8/ref=sr_1_8?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1350921528&sr=1-8&keywords=fm+transmitter+charger+iphone+4
>>> Which is easier? Getting a new car stereo or buying an FM transmitter?