Wednesday, October 31, 2012

IPhone 5 can't send SMS - error when sending SMS?

All my problems i should send to my local carrier, which refused to help me, because iPhone 5 sales are not officialy started in Russia.

Only way you can buy this phone is from shady dealers, that are taking a trip to US or Europe and purchasing it for further reselling in Russia. That's why it's USD 1500 for 16gb instead of much lower original price. That dealers won't provide you an original invoice, so at this point i'm totaly forceless.

However i'm a legitimate customer, i always pay for my stuff full price, not using any of jailbreaks or anything. But who cares…

As i said, i spend over an hour on the phone with Apple Care US, and they told me that there is no-one working on my case, and no-one will be.
>>> IPhone 5 can't send SMS - error when sending SMS?