Monday, October 29, 2012

My Iphone 3gs is completely dead?

Today I was using it with about 40% battery charge when suddenly it just turned completely off without saying powering down and became unresponsive to anything I did. (Ex holding down the home and power button 10 secs etc… ) When I got home to charge it nothing happened and the screen stays completely blank as if there is no power at all. I was wondering if this is a problem with a fuse board or if this is my battery. I would really like to avoid getting a new phone because I have a bunch of pictures and videos from the last 3 years that I don't want to lose. Any help or advice on what i could do would be greatly appreciated.
Added (1). That's great… but it doesn't answer my question. I can still by parts online so i just need to know if this sounds like a dead battery or another internal problem.
>>> My Iphone 3gs is completely dead?