Sunday, October 14, 2012

I can't activate my iphone 3GS?

The story began when i took my phone to a shop to unlock it.
But then they had to put it in an old version. Soon i got a bit sick of it and decided i'll go to the actual shop where i brought it (tesco) And they'll unlock it in a more proper way without having to put in an old update.

So i synced my phone and updated it to IOS 6 through my itunes but now i can't activate it or even restore it.i can't even use it as an iPod.
No sim card at all is working on my phone (when you activate your phone you're supposed to have a valid sim card) but no sim card is working at all. What am i supposed to do?

I hope my questin makes sense and if i'm supposed to get it to a shop and have it fixed then should i take it to Tesco or Apple? My phone's warranty is probebly over.it's an old 3GS.

I hope this makes sense and thank you
>>> I can't activate my iphone 3GS?