Sunday, October 28, 2012

IPhone 4 issues? apple wont help?

I Have the iPhone 4 and have had it since about July.i've had problems with my phone saying no internet, the screen goes off by itself, no sound etc etc, so i brought it into the apple store, they replaced it, in the apple store, the replacement they gave me would not pick up my carrier service (AT&T) and that phone made no noise either, SO they gave me ANOTHER iPhone the same day and that one wouldn't let me do my iCloud backup, so they gave me ANOTHER iPhone, the same day! so i had 4 iPhone in 1 day, and the one that i have now doe not vibrate at all and shuts off sporadically, i'm really done with this iPhone stuff and them giving me broken phones, i'm not eligible for an upgrade, and i wish their was a way for apple to give me the 4S or the 5, any options on what i should do? i'm pretty stuck right now, especially with this broken phone.thanks :)
>>> IPhone 4 issues? apple wont help?