Sunday, October 28, 2012

What's wrong with kids these days?

While at the store with my mom only 20 minutes ago I heard an 11 year old looking girl swearing at her mother up and down because the mom wouldn't let her get a tv dinner. A few days ago while at Juicy couture another 10 year old bursted out crying and yelling wishing she would die because her mom wouldn't let her get a juicy couture purse. And for my 7 year old neices birthday she began crying because my sister didn't get her the new iPod. Wth? Even I wouldn't swear at my own mother or swear at all and I'm 15. I pay for my own stuff and these kids kept interrupting their mother. After having a conversation in may with some random girl I was talking too who's birthday happened to be a couple days before mine she said she wanted an iPod 4, iPhone 4S, a Gucci belt, Prada bag, and Tiffany & Co necklace. She asked me what I wanted and I said "I want new converse." That was so little to her even though high tops are like 55-70 dollars. What is wrong with kids these days, My 12 year old sister is even calling herself an adult even though I'm 15 and I still call myself a kid. 2 weeks ago while at the mall in an elevator some 13 year old kid was talking to her friend calling one of my friends an ugly brace face right next too her! I don't even judge people, in front of them or behind their back! What the hell?
>>> What's wrong with kids these days?