Thursday, February 14, 2013

Am I spoiled? I get everything I want?

Ok hi, I'm 13, 7th grade. I get any and everything I want. I can ask for it and either that day I ask or in a few days I get it. Every one of my friends say "oh your so rich" "your spoiled you get everything you want" which gets so annoying cause I hear it about every day of my life. -_- my parents even say it! Lol they are the ones who get me the stuff. Plus my grandparents. The reason my friends say I'm spoiled is because I have my own car. (Yes at 13 I have my own car waiting on me) its a mercury something. Lol not really sure. Clothes are from Aeropostale, Hollister,American Eagle, Debs. I have an iPhone.My house is pretty big.70 in tv, I have a flat screen in my room, Wii, play station.My parents are sooooooo strict. Idk I that has a thing to do with it. Lol. I don't act better than anyone else! I think everyone is perfectly even and should be treated with respect always and forever. I'm popular in school.So like what do y'all think? Please no rude or negative comments. Save it I dont needa hear it. Thanks
>>> Am I spoiled? I get everything I want?