Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My uncle won't stop stealing?

My 24 year old uncle is staying with us. I'm 17 and I work and contribute to the bills and so does my mom.My uncle contributes nothing and he won't get a job.My uncle gets food stamps because he was homeless for a while and he is very stingy. For example he buys food for only him and if you touch his stuff he will curse you out. He also has stolen money from my room and he stole and old IPhone from me.My mom is never going to kick him out because she's too nice. He always says he doesn't need a job and he isn't trying to better his life. I have caught him rambling in my car for change.It's really annoying that I can't even leave money around. How do I deal with my anger towards my uncle? I feel like exploding!
>>> My uncle won't stop stealing?