Saturday, February 16, 2013

Do all Jehovah Witnesses act like this?

I'm a minor (17) living with my parents, I'm an Atheist however I practice other Spiritual things, such as Astral Projection, Lucid Dreaming, and OBE's, I have many friends who practice in the same cat.

My mom found out about me being an Atheist after I mentioned it, she cut the computer that I helped paid (She only paid 10% while I paid 90%), she took my phone off of me and deleted all my contacts from there, who she didn't know, and who she thought was a bad influence. Now this phone is an iPhone so it's expensive and not to mention I paid my contracts for it and she didn't pay a damn penny. Then she found out about my boyfriend from one of her close friends when they were gossiping, now she's hacked into my account on FB and deleted it, as well as my Twitter. Despite this I kept my cool and never lost it, do all other Christians do this? What should I do? She told me I need to grow up, is that the case?
>>> Do all Jehovah Witnesses act like this?