Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Should my BF be doing this or am I over reacting? (SHORT)?

1. He has been keeping pics of my sisters in his iphone.and looking at their FB often
at first i didn't think anything of it.now I do. He saved pics i took of my younger sister.she's 15 the other just turned 18 last month he is 23 im 20. I asked him to not talk to them or have them on FB but he talks to my 18 year old one like "hey u" and likes her pics. I told them both and just now the 15 yr old one took him off.

-i gained a small amount of weight probably from stress and not being active enough after i lost my job 2 months ago.i'm 5ft0 and now weight a 118-120 lbs.witch is in normal on the BMI but i see a slight pouch that sticks out.it bugged me and i over thought about it.but my BF has been calling me FAT :(
But i eat 1 time a day and not a lot but not well.i know.

So him liking my sisters more than me feels weird and makes me feel ugly and fat since the 15 yr old is prettiest with blonde hair, DD boobs, and blue eyes.the other one is skinny like 00 or 0 skinny

i put on weight fast l could fit my 0 shorts and 25 pants.then in a week i can't but i fit a kids 16 walmart pants not a 0-1 stitches only 3 im not chubby anywhere else short ppl have bigger thighs but im not chunky i think :(

he also has pics off the web on his phone on TINY waste big butt/boobed teens/young adults.so while im looking for my few pics to show a friend im searching though 1000 ish pics of other girls i wanted to cry really bad made me not want to show my pics.
>>> Should my BF be doing this or am I over reacting? (SHORT)?