Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fun.addictive flash/ios games?

I was wondering if anyone had a fun game that they play on their ipod or iphone that don't have very much publicity. I have been through several of the 'top 25 Ios games of all' lists, and none look very appealing.
I am also looking for a good computer flash game, free of course.
For ideas of what I play:
Ios -
Temple run 1 and 2
Slenders - free
Extreme road trip 2
Curiosity - whats inside the cube
Simpsons all tapped out
Jetpack joyride
Songquiz
slamdunk king
flow free
Bejeweled

Flash:
Sas zombie assault
Bloons tower defense 1 to 5
Boxhead zombie wars
most games where you can upgrade things, but I just about exausted that search xD

Thanks for all your suggestions
I want to waste tons of time with these, so make sure they are extremely addictive! :)
>>> Fun.addictive flash/ios games?