Saturday, March 9, 2013

Best Beginner Programming Book?

So I am an absolute beginner and have decided to really learn to program like I have been wanting to for a while. I have decided to start with C so I can work my way up to objective-c, and c++, eventually I would like to be able to develop iphone apps with objective-c but I realize that is a far way off. I know some basic html and javascript but I realize this is for web development and probably not helpful in the context of learning C, but I thought I should at least mention it. I have been searching online but I hate to just read bits and pieces all over the place and would like to just go out and buy a book that will have everything I need! Any suggestions? Like I said I am an absolute beginner so I need one that will explain things simply and not assume I am already fluent in other programming languages. Any suggestions would be helpful, Thanks!

См. статью: Best Beginner Programming Book?