Thursday, March 7, 2013

Which One Should I Choose? Help? - 1

Which one should I choose?
iPhone or Clothes Shopping / getting some stuff for me ?!
---…
My birthday today (March 7th) & my mom wants to take me to the mall & she ask for what i want .. I told her i wanted a iPhone & clothes .. but she thinking about it ..so which one should I choose if she makes me choose?
---
iPhone:
Pros:
I can go on facebook
Play games
Admin some pages I admin
I can text my friends
I can use the internet when im not using the computer
listen to music
I can call my mom when ever im lost at the store or something

Cons:
I don't have a lot of friends to text …
I dont really take care of my phone / ipod ..
---
Clothes / accessories:
Pros:
I have new clothes!
I dont like my style …
i get to fit in
i can redecorate my room. (im going to get posters and stuff)
Im getting more earrings necklaces, & stuff like that.
i get to get rid of my old clothes
I want a new style
Cons:
The clothes might not fit me after a while ..
my mom wont let me choose what i want … like if i want some shirt & she doesn't like it .. she says no .
Added (1). Its my birthday & me & her rarely get to go to the mall & get clothes .

См. статью: Which One Should I Choose? Help? - 1