Monday, March 4, 2013

Problems with charging my itouch 5th generation?

I got it for christmas and like this past month it will take FOREVER to hook up to itunes and charge. Like, you know how on the battery of your ipod it has the charge symbol when its charging, well mine will have that then it goes away and does that like every time i move it, like it has to be set a certain way, and when i plug it into itunes all these things pop up saying it cant be connecter or recognized, and my friend plugged in her iphone 5 to charge it, and ever since the first time she did that its been having these problems. How can i fix this? Is it possible my ipod charger is broken? or is my itunes broken? I havent tried a diff computer cause they all have itunes on them and i dont want to confuse the computers and stuff.is that maybe what happened, she confused my itunes?

ALSO, when i plug it in, it like starts un downloading my music? Idk why???

См. статью: Problems with charging my itouch 5th generation?