Friday, March 8, 2013

Which wireless router should I buy for under $60? Narrowed it down to these:?

Which wireless router should I buy for under $60? Narrowed it down to these:

TP-Link TR-WL1043ND $52
Asus Black Diamond RT-N53U $58
Refurbished netgear wndr3400 $42
Refurbished linksys E1200 $28
Linksys E1200 $45
OR???

Will be in a tri level 2, 200sq ft townhome with 1 PS3, 1 gaming pc, 1 laptop, 3 iphones. The PC's and PS3 will also stream netflix/hulu/internet tv/etc so range must be good. All of the devices are wireless G so wireless N is not important to me as we don't share files over the network. I see alot of people run tomato or DD-WRT and I'm not oppossed to that, but something out with good out of the box firmware would be nice to just plug and play. Using a charter internet cable up to 30mbps

См. статью: Which wireless router should I buy for under $60? Narrowed it down to these:?