Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Is the iPhone 4S still decent to get this summer?

I'm 16 and I'm going to try to get a job this summer so that I can get an iPhone 4S. I don't want any other phone. I only want an iPhone. I'm just wondering if the iPhone 4S will still be decent to get this summer, or if I should get the iPhone 5? Lots of my friends have the 4 and they're in a 2 year contract with it, but i don't know… Should I get this phone this summer?
Added (1). I'm not getting a slow iPhone 4. The only reason I want the 4S is because of the dual core processor. I have an iPod touch 4th generation and its slow as crap, so I don't want an iPhone 4. I just want to know if its too late to get the iPhone 4S because its over a year old.

См. статью: Is the iPhone 4S still decent to get this summer?