Wednesday, March 6, 2013

How to recover my lost IPhone 5?

So I lost my IPhone 5 at school yesterday. I was sitting down in the hallway, had it in my pocket, first bell rang and got up to go to class, realized I didn't have it, went back and it was gone. I didn't back up my phone. I didn't have the Find My Phone app or an ICloud account (I think… thats different then and apple ID right? Because I can use that to log into ICloud online but when I click find my phone it says No Devices and theres a button that says Set up Intrustions which looks like to set up an ICloud account so Ill just assume as of now that I don't have one). I know… I'm a mess… but is there ANY way at ALL that I could possibly find/track my phone? I already checked with lost n found at my school but if it wasn't turned in the first day I'm sure I'll never see it.So do you know of any way I could track it or even recover the contact and notes or pictures? Anything at all? Or am I just screwed?
Added (1). Its Verison and told me to go to ICloud but since I didn't have an account they said there was nothing I could do. Oh! And I didn't have insurance… yeah FML…

См. статью: How to recover my lost IPhone 5?