Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Help From A Guy, Needed For A Girl?

Alright so my friend Ellie goes to an all girls school, and theirs this girl that I like (kinda out of my league) never met her before, and so on Facebook, I started to talk to her but it was kinda awkward. I just need some help, because I'm kinda shy, only a little bit. I want to eventually ask her out downtown to the movies, or a casual shop or something. Here's the message list from Facebook. And to get her number as well. :)

ME:
Soo.
How's it going?
HER:
Good you
ME:
Same, got a shitload of assignments, but otherwise good.
What are you doing?
In a non pedo way.
HER:
I was making dinner :)
ME:
Talented :) My homemade dinners are 2 minute noodles
HER:
haha
ME:
I will learn soon. But for now it's extremely annoying English assignment.
HER:
oh yeah
ME:
Thank go this terms nearly over
HER:
yeah haha
ME:
So watcha doing?
*2 Minutes Later*
That happened to be an awkward conversation
Tell you what, I'll make it up to you, Skype tomorrow afternoon?
HER:
Sorry can't
ME:
That's alright, Thursday?
HER:
No sorry
ME:
K
HER:
You k'd me okay then.
I'm sorry that I'm working
ME:
It's ok, I have a weekend job at the moment, saving up for an iPhone 4S
HER:
You were rude still
ME:
Sorry. But I've been rejected by a lot of girls recently. Both asking out and friendship wise, so I just thought you wouldn't want to talk to me.
But I am truly sorry
HER:
It's not that your just being really pushy and in my face like its overwhelming
ME:
Sorry. I just honestly need someone to talk to, I've just been a bit down recently
HER:
Yeah okay but don't be all in my face
ME:
Ok and sorry

См. статью: Help From A Guy, Needed For A Girl?