Sunday, March 3, 2013

I might get an iPhone 4s soon, is the 16gb version enough? Need suggestions!

So basically, I've always wanted an iPhone, I'm trying to push my dad to get me the 32GB version but since it's not guaranteed, if I can't get the 32, I'll go with the 16GB version. I like to listen to music but I don't really have a lot of music. I would have like maybe 200-300 songs.As for the games, I would download like 20-40 apps of games depending, and the rest should be stuff like Facebook app, Skype app, etc… And as for the photos and videos, I like taking tons of photos, but as for videos, I barely recorded any video in my life, so perhaps no: P Do you think a 16GB can cover all that? I really need to know. Thank you :)

См. статью: I might get an iPhone 4s soon, is the 16gb version enough? Need suggestions!