Sunday, March 3, 2013

I feel very suicidal and I feel like life isn't really worth it anymore?

My birthday is coming up and I feel like I need to commit suicide.My own parents and people from my school hate me so much and feel like they want me dead when I didn't do ANYTHING.My mom said to me that I was a waste of life the other day. Mabye shes right.it's so hard that I found its worthless to live anymore. Today I just realized how lame is my life.My parents didn't even care about me and or get well. They are ignorant and they have no feelings for me and don't know how I'm feeling. They said you won't get an iPhone if you don't behave.In school when I see people with iphones i just want to cry because it hurts so much that I don't have one. If I don't get it I'm gonna die because life isn't really worth it anymore. I don't even have an friend but this is of course because of my depression.and I'm sick of this lame life. I spend long years hoping that my life will get well but isn't. I can't fight anymore. I spent so much energy trying to get over depression that I'm exhausted. I didn't wrote this to get attention I just want an wise person to tell me if I should commit suicide or not. Please don't tell me that the life is beautiful and is worth living because it's not for me. I just want an honest opinion. Thanks .)

См. статью: I feel very suicidal and I feel like life isn't really worth it anymore?