Friday, April 19, 2013

Cannot connect any devices to wifi?

I posted here a few days ago re problems getting laptop to connect to belkin54g router. I had just set up WPA2 security and the iPad and iPhone worked but laptop didnt. I tried all answers given but still no laptop connection.

Now I have lost all connections - iPad and iPhone. Please help.

I think the laptop one is to do with old driver. I'm now less concerned as due a laptop upgrade.

I have no idea what to do now to get iPad connection back so this is now my priority.

I have tried resetting the router (small pin in back of router as belkin site suggested) have I done more harm than good.

I have tried removing the security but still no luck. The router shows as available to connect to. The signal strength is at maximum.

I tried getting the iPad to forget the automatic connection but now realise I don't know my IP address and can't find it on laptop.

Any help greatly appreciated.

См. статью: Cannot connect any devices to wifi?