Saturday, April 20, 2013

I want an IPhone, what should I do?

First, I'd like to start off with the fact that I have the S3. I'm in highschool.

Okay, since December, or even before that, I have been begging my mother for a damn IPhone 4S and she kept saying no because it would be expensive. Yeah, we spend nearly $1000 on EATING OUT (monthly), because she doesn't want to cook. I live with my mom and stepdad. Sadly and unfortunately, I am an only child.

So on December, a little bit before Christmas, my stepdad bribes me to go camping with him in exchange for an S3 (trust me, idk why he did this either).So, I thought about it. I'm already in Metro Piece of (… ) and I do want a new phone, cus my blackberry was glitching and freezing and crashing up and down… So after much hesitating I went and in turn I got the phone. Yeah I guess he wanted me to go camping with him really bad.

At the store I was excited, however, as the weeks had gone by I realized that even though I have a kickass phone, it still wasn't an iPhone. The iPhone is what I've really wanted.

I refused to tell anyone about my wants until the second month with the S3. I told my mom, and she kept it a secret from my stepdad. I kept begging and begging and it wasn't until a month ago that I told him.

Its not that I dislike the S3, it's just not the phone I wanted. All of my friends have a damn iPhone. Even my own mother. She's the only one with Verizon, and I respect that because after all, it IS her money.

My birthday is in about 2 weeks and I want an iPhone. I told my mom tht I wanted the iPhone from Sprint, because it has better connection and because it has an unlimited data plan. She keeps saying no and no and no and I just keep begging and begging and begging.

It gets on my nerves how all of my friends do "iPhone exclusive things" and just wave it around like if nothing with that idiot Siri.iPhones are what is out there now. Almost EVERY DAMN teen I know owns one. Sometimes I just feel like crying and just hitting something.

I REALLY want an iPhone

См. статью: I want an IPhone, what should I do?