Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How come I'm eating healthy and exercising but I'm gaining weight?

Hi! I'm 16 years old, 5'5, and 127lbs. I know I am at a decent weight but I still want to get toned and shed off a few pounds. I've been running 4-5 days out of a week for 1 hour to 1.5 hours and eating healthy. I'm also using the iPhone app called Lose It! to keep track of my calories (budget of 990 a day) and i'm eating right on, and sometimes even below the amount. I get my protein, fiber, and all the fruits and vegetables daily too. I can see that my calves are become a lot more defined, but they're also getting a lot larger which I'm not really a huge fan of. I stepped on the scale today and I've gained a total of 3 lbs since I started 2 weeks ago! Help me! What am I doing wrong?

См. статью: How come I'm eating healthy and exercising but I'm gaining weight?