Monday, May 6, 2013

Apple ID login keeps popping up after turning on iphone?

Recently whenever I turn my phone off or when my phone dies, I power my iphone back on after charging or turning it off and I keep getting a pop up that asks me to sign into my apple ID. I never had this problem until it started yesterday. I tried rebooting my phone and turning it off and on but the pop up kept asking me to enter my apple ID password. I went into settings and I was signed into Itunes, Facetime and icloud but I wasnt signed into imessage. I noticed every time I turned on my phone I kept getting signed out of imessage so when the pop up came up and I entered my apple ID password I realized it was signing me into imessage and I noticed while I did this it said "waiting for activation" under imessage in the settings, and after a minute or two it then activated and worked normally. How do I stop my phone from logging me out of imessage everytime I turn my phone off because the pop up is extremely annoying and I'm tired of entering my apple ID password over and over, any tips would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

См. статью: Apple ID login keeps popping up after turning on iphone?