Sunday, May 5, 2013

Found an Iphone 5; now what?

So i found an iphone 5 and l contacted the people in their phone and i talked to them and gave them my phone number so that they could contact me because the cell phone was dying and i dont know anyone that has the new charger for the phone. After they had my phone number they said they would contact me. I haven't heard anything from them days, and i have no way in getting contact with them. Now my friends have been telling me to keep it, Although that would get me money- I don't want to but at the same time I do. I did the right thing and gave them my number to tell them I had it.what should I do? And if do end up selling it, could i do it? (Aren't they going to report it lost- I'm assuming) Can I sell it if they report it lost to the phone carrier it was under?
Added (1). Oh btw, it doesn't have any important stuff when the phone was on- I checked through the phone to see the contacts- and it just had a few apps, its only 2 months old.
Added (2). Oh btw, it doesn't have any important stuff when the phone was on- I checked through the phone to see the contacts- and it just had a few apps, its only 2 months old.

См. статью: Found an Iphone 5; now what?