Sunday, May 5, 2013

Iphone 3gs says 'no service'?

I just got another iPhone 3gs its exactly the same as the one I have previously. I am on contract and with virgin however when I put my sim in the new phone it says no service, when I try my sim in my old phone it works perfectly. I've tried resetting the network setting but that didn't work.why doesn't it work? Do I need to inform my contract that I've changed phone or do I need to do something else please help!
Added (1). The new phone is unlocked and there is good connection where I am and I tried other sims from different networks and it still said 'no service'
Added (2). The new phone is unlocked and there is good connection where I am and I tried other sims from different networks and it still said 'no service'

См. статью: Iphone 3gs says 'no service'?