Friday, May 10, 2013

Does he like me or is he using me?

So i used to live in shanghai, then i moved to australia, last summer i moved back.and one of my good friends was going out with this guy alex.and she was moving to texas, so over the summer he went and stayed with her for a bit.and after that a girl hooked up with him and he apologized and everything.and then they broke up! so then, i started talking to him about her, and she started talking to me about him.and I became quite close with her.then at a birthday party i hooked up with alex.he was my first make out.and then ever since we've been hooking up.and he hasn't really hooked up with anyone else apart from me for the past 6 months.although i did.and when i did it infront of him once he pulled me away and started getting with him.trying to stop me.and he is super cute and everything! one time my parents left down and we planned for him to sleep over, and we did everything but sex.but still after 5 months of hooking up almost every saturday, i dont know whats going on between us? He knows that I like him because his friends have told him.and my friend told him.and he knows that I know that he knows.but he hasnt done anything about it? he used to text me every day but after the sleepvoer, we've been kind distant.and maybe 3 months into me liking him, he said he was moving to holland? is he dont wanting anything to happen because he's leaving? im so confused because all i can think about is him! and im not sure what he wants or what is going on between us.am i over thinking it? does he just want to hook up? we have so much in common.same iphone password (not purposely) and he both just happen to always have quite a lot in common. I am not awkward around him and im so comfortable around him.i really like him but i dont know if he likes me and i dont know what to do. I dont want to always start conversations with him? but he doesnt text or talk to me as much anymore :( why?

please help xoxo

См. статью: Does he like me or is he using me?