Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Help filing a claim for being robbed at a restaurant?

Yesterday I was eating at Joe's Crab Shack. I was just sitting there when these two loitering thugs walked in, snatch my phone from my table and ran out the door. I ran out to chase him and he ran into a car and took off. I called the police and when they came to make a report the manager refuses to come out and help me with the situation with the police. The host said to me in exact words "yeah I knew they were suspicious and they followed you around moving from table to table. They did not buy anything and was waiting for a ride" I called head cooperate of joes crab. They refused to help me. Some people told me I could file a small claim for negligence and aware of suspicious people and did not warn the customers and the manager who didn't help talk to police. They even said they had cameras but no tapes.It's just for looks. I wanted to know how to file a claim. They are extremely rude and refuses to help me in anyway.It was a iPhone 5. 600 dollar retail.

См. статью: Help filing a claim for being robbed at a restaurant?